Electronic Queue to the kindergarten is an electronic database including information about the child and his social status that helps to avoid corrupt schemes. This smart system provides all the features of the children’s movement in the queue. It is a free software product implementing state educational services.
The purpose of the “Electronic queue in the kindergartens” is
- the insurance of the equal rights and opportunities of every child for the preschool education in kindergartens;
- the eradication of corrupt schemes at the acquisition of the children groups in kindergartens;
- social support for special groups of citizens;
- the determination of rights and obligations of the legal entities and individuals in the process of groups gathering.
- the regulation of the admission, place preservation and suspension process of children in kindergartens.
The implementation of “the Electronic queue in kindergartens” gives every citizen from the age of 6 months to 7 years of the Kyrgyz Republic the ability to register in a Single electronic registry balabakcha.edu.gov.kg in order to receive pre-school education.
The child registration procedure in the Electronic queue
Applicant (parent/legal representative) completes the following sections of the application form:
- information about the child, information about the applicant, contact information, additional information, the benefit information (must be confirmed by copies of the relevant documents - photocopy, scan copy, etc.);
- preferred kindergarten.
Parents include the necessary information about the child for the registration in the electronic queue for a place in the kindergarten at the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic. After the registration parents receive notification about the available free places (by email and/or mobile app). Parents come to kindergarten after receiving a verification of the free spaces availability by email within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the notification and provide with the necessary documents from the request of the kindergartens for the child enrollment according to the State standard of the Kyrgyz Republic “Preschool education and child care” and health and hygiene standards.
The verification of the child’s status in the queue is possible through the number of the birth certificate or registration number in the Unified electronic register balabakcha.edu.gov.kg.
The system makes the distribution, once there are free spaces available in the kindergarten. The group gathering at the state preschool educational institution is practiced with the accordance of maximum occupancy groups and health and hygiene standards:
- I younger group (from 2 to 3 years) - up to 25 children;
- II younger group (from 3 to 4 years) - up to 30 children;
- middle group (from 4 to 5 years) - up to 30 children;
- older group (from 5 to 6 years) - up to 30 children;
- preparatory group (from 6 to 7 years) to 30 children;
The system has enrolled the first beneficiaries in the appropriate age group.
Different groups might contain different number of seats, so it happens that those who stand in the queue earlier get a place later. In each age group, all places are distributed by the turn. Children grow up, a child who was not in the nursery, in a year he will be suitable for the age of the younger group.
The Kyrgyz Republic has statutory preferential categories of citizens. All children stand in a single turn, but by the law, the “privileged” group is the first who gets the place, others will be in the common queue. Because of the benefits, the order differs from the chronological order. Due to the beneficiaries are at the different age, the system enrolls the first beneficiaries in the appropriate age groups.
Preferential categories of citizens are:
- orphans and the aged who were left without parental care;
- children of parents of persons with disabilities of I and II groups;
- children from large families (having 5 or more children);
- children of participants of military events (victims and participants in the Aksy events of 2002 April/June events of 2010);
- The families of the victims of the accident at Chernobyl died from radiation sickness, deaths of the disabled and deceased participants in 1986-1987;
- Children of the first and two successive generations with hereditary diseases and abnormalities due to genetic changes from parents exposed to radiation by the Chernobyl disaster;
- The families of the dead soldiers in the performance of military duties;
- The families of police officers killed in connection with the performance of official duties or of duty, and died after dismissal from service owing to wound, injury, or disease received during military service.
The applicant cannot boost the turn process. In the case of receiving verification from the system and providing relevant documents for the enrollment, the registration is free, and the child’s enrollment to the kindergarten is absolutely free as well.
Thus, the "Electronic Queue in the preschool educational organizations" promotes transparency of the education system and leads to the improvement of modern digital platform of Kyrgyz Republic.